The Association of Real Estate Companies, for its acronym in Spanish AEI, was established with the aim of bringing together those companies dedicated to the real estate business. Its objectives are among others:
• Identify itself corporately through a dignified and honorable procedure with all its associates,
established by its own convictions and through its Code of Ethics and its Bylaws.
• Regulate and create the bases for the realization of joint ventures.
• Avoid unfair competition through its disciplinary conciliatory power.
• Promote cooperation among its members.
• Disseminate information to keep its members updated.
• Offer technical assistance through courses and workshops.
• Try to achieve uniformity in the forms and documents used to carry out operations.
• Support the legitimate interests of its members by providing the necessary professional
assistance and guidance.
A non-profit legal entity that groups together in a large proportion the majority of the country real estate companies, whose main activity is real estate brokerage and management.
Its efforts are directed towards the companies attached to its association and society with the aim of acting as an intermediary and facilitator in the relations of the companies that make up the real estate sector, trying to avoid unfair competition, putting into practice the prescribed principles. in
our Code of Ethics.
The Association of Real Estate Companies plans to promote the education, training and development of real estate agents through specialized courses, seminars, conferences and programs in the real estate field, with the clear objective of improving the quality and competitiveness of their activities through the exchange of knowledge, information and business
Promote strategic contacts and affiliations with other national and international entities linked to the main activity of each of its members, which contribute to the benefit of these, putting the
collective interest before the private interest.